I pray that all things be resolved tomorrow in ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

100334665

Prayer Partner
I pray that all things be resolved tomorrow in order to move into our new home that all issues clear and we get the much anticipated and needed keys in Jesus name I pray Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

End of all things is at hand! Even as the Master declared, "Surely I come quickly," Revelation 22:20. We are living in the last, and final generation that will behold the soon coming King of kings, and Lord of lords. JESUS IS COMING BACK! ARE YOU READY? In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
11
Views
204
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I come before You with thanksgiving, faith, and confidence, knowing that You hear the prayers of Your children. Lord, I lift up ###, his cabinet, and leaders throughout the world. Grant them wisdom...
Replies
10
Views
242
Please support me with prayers. May the Heavenly Father resurrect and restore - my heart, my soul, my life, my faith, my hope and my joy... in the Name of Jesus Christ! I pray again (as before) to laugh, to rejoice, to hope.... may God look mercifully upon me... and act... for His glory, in the...
Replies
12
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,783
Messages
16,815,005
Members
651,012
Latest member
Drdoafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom