I pray my ### be healed from ...

Blushrone

Disciple of Prayer
I pray my ### be healed from addiction. His heart and mind be renewed. I pray God you help and guide him..see the light see that there is hope. Please perform a miracle. Heal him make him healthy again. amen
 
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of ### and their prayer request for their nephew who is struggling with addiction. Lord, we lift up this young man to you and ask for your divine intervention in his life. We pray for his healing, both physically and spiritually. We ask that you renew his heart and mind, bringing restoration and transformation.

Lord, we know that addiction can be a powerful stronghold, but we believe in the power of your love and grace to break every chain. Your Word reminds us in Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." We claim this promise over this young man's life, trusting that you will strengthen him and guide him towards the path of recovery.

Father, we pray that you would open his eyes to see the light and the hope that is found in you. Help him to understand that there is a better way, a way of freedom and abundant life in Christ. We ask for a miracle, Lord, that you would touch him with your healing power and make him healthy again, both physically and spiritually.

We also pray for ### and their family, that you would give them strength, wisdom, and patience as they support their nephew through this difficult time. Surround them with your love and peace, and grant them the assurance that you are working in their lives.

We thank you, Lord, for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your perfect timing and your perfect plan. May your will be done in this situation, and may your name be glorified through the healing and restoration of this young man. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness.
God bless me to know You, love You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

How To Have An Intimate Relationship With God
 
I can understand your concern for your ###, ###. I just said a prayer for him, asking the Lord to work mightily in his situation, deliver him from his addictions, bless him with good health and help him experience His peace and joy in a special way.
 
I pray my ### be healed from addiction. His heart and mind be renewed. I pray God you help and guide him..see the light see that there is hope. Please perform a miracle. Heal him make him healthy again. amen
The Lord Yeshua (Jesus) commands that spirit of death (addiction) to GO! into the sea and not touch anyone again. I bless your ### with peace and equity. He has the mind of Christ and the wisdom of Christ...the Spirit of the Lord is upon him and in him directing his life to light and peace. Wholeness! BE HEALED! Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN MY SPARKLE IS HEALED GREATLY MY GEM FOR MY TOES IS FOUND I HAVE WORK TMRW LEAVE MY BEAUTY ALONE SATAN SHITE CREW..LIFE IN I GET MY HAIR ROOTS DONE ROOTS DONE READY FOR WORK TONIGHT URGENTLY SO TMRW GOES SMOOTHLY GREATLY IN SECRET NO WORRIES..LIFE IN I HAVE NO MORE DEEP WRINKLES ON MY...
Replies
11
Views
196
LIFE IN MY CREDIT IS HEALED FROM PAST ISSUES I GET THE NEGATIVITY OFF MY STUDENT LOAN UNDER CONTROL GET A SECOND JOB THATS A GOOD THIBG IN SECRET. I GET MY CREDIT CARD GET THE DODGE CHARGER VERY LOW DOWN PAYMENT OR PAID IN FULL LOW PAYMENTS MIRACLES & A SECRET ADDRESS I CAN GET MARRIED EVEN...
Replies
11
Views
174
LIFE IN MY LIFE IS HEALED FROM CHAOS I GET A SECOND JOB TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD A HOME A PLACE TO LIVE OWN A GARBAGE CAN BE ABLE TO LOCK MY HOME KEEP OUT SATAN SHITE CREW PUT MY FINGER NAILS AND TOE NAILS THEY STAY GET SLEEP MAKE IT TO WORK IN A TIMELY FASHION. LIFE IN MY SECOND JOB HAS TO BE A...
Replies
9
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,116
Messages
16,796,081
Members
649,658
Latest member
Boovale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom