I pray Lord God that you will ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Rhompoxos and their prayer request for strength and wisdom to fulfill their job responsibilities. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the source of all strength and wisdom, and we ask that you pour out your grace upon Rhompoxos in abundance.

Your Word reminds us in Philippians 4:13 that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. We pray that you would empower Rhompoxos with your divine strength, enabling them to carry out their job responsibilities with excellence and diligence. Give them the physical, mental, and emotional stamina they need to navigate their work with grace and perseverance.

Father, we also ask for your wisdom to guide Rhompoxos in their decision-making and problem-solving. Proverbs 2:6 tells us that you are the giver of wisdom, and we pray that you would grant Rhompoxos discernment and understanding in every situation they encounter. Help them to make wise choices and to seek your guidance in all their endeavors.

Lord, we trust in your provision and believe that you have placed Rhompoxos in their current job for a purpose. We pray that you would bless their efforts and grant them favor with their superiors and colleagues. May their work be a testimony of your goodness and faithfulness.

In addition, we ask for your protection and guidance as Rhompoxos interacts with others in their workplace. Shield them from any negative influences or harmful situations. Surround them with supportive and encouraging individuals who will uplift and inspire them.

Lastly, we pray that you would grant Rhompoxos a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction in their work. May they find joy and purpose in what they do, knowing that they are serving you through their job.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for your faithfulness to answer. We trust in your perfect timing and your sovereign plan for Rhompoxos's life. May they continue to rely on you and experience your strength and wisdom in every aspect of their work.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Praying for your request and you

Psalm 100:4
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and his name.
Mathew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
1 Peter 4:8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Luke 10:27

He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.
Mathew 7:1-3

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Isaiah 54:17a
No weapon formed against you shall prosper
Mathew 18:20
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Mathew 18:19

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear lord, Heavenly Father. I pray for a job that works with my schedule. A remote job but if not a job that allows me to meet wonderful people, work the schedule that meets my parental responsibilities, grow in career, and allows me to go to school. God I ask that I come close to you. That I...
Replies
Views
Please pray for help for to me focus on completing my taxes. I worked on some of it in March. I've never done them this late but life happened. I also have other personal, home and work responsibilities up before the Lord. Thank you
Replies
Views
Im Rose Mary, a mother to Rogers, please join me to pray for him to get a job and to leave a fulfilled life , He 27 years old but has not achieved much except for life God has granted him. It affects as a mother to see him struggling in everything, and much as i would like to support him, i...
Replies
Views
Lord thank you for safe travel for Julius to Canada. May he be able to fix all his responsibilities. Pay all the bank remittances. Have a good rest before going back to work. Pray for financial needs of the family. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
Views
Dear Lord answered my prayers in the past but he stopped answering my prayers I don't know what to do I have sinned and will pay for the rest of an eternity. The last 7 months since dropping my responsibilities at work, my life has been complete darkness , I have lost everything snd...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom