I pray ### leaves this woman ### ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray ### leaves this woman ### she’s making him be with him against his will with witchcraft voodoo I pray she will be stopped from doing harm to me I want her completely rid of out of mine and ###'s life I want her to no have the funds to be paying voodoo spell casters I want justice for what she’s doing to me I want a breakthrough and miracle regarding this situation she’s destroying me
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray ### leaves the country with ### there country's staff don't want tablets and these are the tablets that were used in id theft ### is used sed by maintaining id theft witch that was first on NFL the ### pulled in ### and been him for ### years he and ### has been on both hurt mark the...
Replies
9
Views
120
I pray ### leaves ### and me and ### can be together forever I want a miracle and breakthroughs to happen with are relationship
Replies
7
Views
324
Please pray my boyfriend leaves ### and comes to ###..no in between stops. Just pray for him to come home and for his mother's healing and for him to find a stable job in ### so he can be near family.
Replies
7
Views
426
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom