I PRAY JOY HAPPINESS LOVE COMPANIONSHIP ABUNDANCE FIFILMENT ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY JOY HAPPINESS LOVE COMPANIONSHIP ABUNDANCE FILLMENT PROSPERITY WEALTH RICHES HEALTH HEALING INTO MY LIFE EVERY AREA ABUNDANTLY IN JESUS NAME LORD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH YOU DO THE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME PLEASE LORD WORK WONDERS FOR ME PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MY DEEPEST DESIRES OF MY HEART REAL REALITY SOON LORD PLEASE TOTALLY AMAZE ME EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS LORD AND TRANSFORM MY FAITH MIGHTILY GRANT ME A RICHER BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE IN EVERY AREA IN EVERY WAY PLEASE OPEN THE FLOOD GATES OF HEAVEN FOR ME LORD POOR OUT SO MUCH BLESSING ON ME THAT I WILL NOT HAVE ROOM ENOUGH TO RECEIVE IT MAKE MAKE THIS HAPPEN TO ME IN JESUS NAME ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Very very urgent please all pray I cover cover the cerelle mini pill I am taking with the blood blood of Jesus I will have absolutely no no side affects any alleric reaction no eye problems any side effect with it ever no no weapons formed against me will prosper in any way ever cerlle mini pill...
Replies
8
Views
259
Lord nothing is impossible for you I ask you please lord heal my stomach in every way now please permanently in Jesus name heal my eyes in every way now heal my scalp hair skin beauty appearance confidence in every way now heal every part of me in every way now please in Jesus name Strengthen...
Replies
6
Views
161
Please all pray lord I ask you please bless my holiday in every way with my dad abundantly bless it to be a lot a lot better in every way than last year bless us with safe flight journey bless site so to meet so many wonderful great people a lot better than last year in Jesus name bless us both...
Replies
7
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,133
Messages
16,807,551
Members
650,572
Latest member
Gwuitargate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom