I pray job interview for my son ###. Heal my family,

Powers

Beloved of All
I pray job interview for my son ###. Heal my family, thank You. ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking prayers for my niece; she’s in for a job interview. She is in desperate need of a job and I just asked that you all pray for her place to find a job soon so that she can be prepared for her and her unborn baby. I just asked that God move for her and put her where he would have her to go.
Replies
7
Views
172
Please pray that God will soften the heart of ###. Pray he will remove the narcissistic traits. Please pray that Christ will heal our family. He and our children mean so much to me. We are broken up due to me refusing to take blame for a situation he created as well as me finding out about...
Replies
18
Views
301
In the name of Jesus I am asking for prayer to heal my husband, he can't walk and heal his kidneys and adrenal glands, all his body organs make him whole again. Guide my whole family, give them peace and understanding. Help my daughter and granddaughter who to trust and that's you Jesus. Please...
Replies
9
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom