I pray in the name of Lord ...

sarel

Humble Prayer Warrior
I pray in the name of Lord Jesus Christ please make me financially stable and financially strong and take away my fears and worries so that I can manage my live needs and save for my retirement. thank You for the blessings In Jesus’ Name, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in heaven, in the power of the Holy Ghost, and in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask You to bless the little ones. Watch over them, and keep them from all evil. I speak Psalms 23, 91, and 121 over all these little ones. Woe unto those who would offend the little ones. Woe unto them...
Replies
8
Views
149
Father i pray to have the funds to do a tune up and i pray my professors understand me . Father GOD oh mighty i also pray that you can help me financially here on earth i need help and i only have you it appears that way. in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
171
I pray to pass all winter classes with A and B at least in JESUS name help lord and find me my own place again adopt at least 2 kittens or one . Thank you amen
Replies
12
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom