I PRAY IN JESUS NAME THE DOVE ###MOSTRUISER### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME THE ### MOSTRUISER ### I HAVE TO BE BLESSED NEVER EVER EVER GO DRY PATCHTY STREACKY OR GO INTO LIKE BLACK BITS NEVER AGIAN WILL IT DO THIS IN JESUS N AME LORD BLESS THE ### MOSTRUISER I HAVE MAKE IT BE ALL I WANT IT TO BE AND A REAL BLESSING TO ME IN JESUS NAME
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke every dream and nightmare I had last night, including the one where ### moved, and the one where ### catches an attitude and tells me who my relations are. I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out, bind up, and for you to get out, get rid of, and end...
Replies
5
Views
230
Father i pray to have the funds to do a tune up and i pray my professors understand me . Father GOD oh mighty i also pray that you can help me financially here on earth i need help and i only have you it appears that way. in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
168
father i pray in JESUS name to be healed and find me my soulmate amen
Replies
13
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom