I pray in Jesus' name that ###, my boyfriend, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray in Jesus' name that ###, my boyfriend, will desire me with all his heart and soul more than anything now, always. I pray in Jesus' name that ### will love, cherish, totally adore me, every part of me more and more every day, show all his love to me abundantly, be mega so so much more loving with me, caring, thoughtful, considerate, understanding, romantic, affectionate, generous, kind to me abundantly, give me loads of attention, quality time, see me as incredibly beautiful, stunning, special, precious more and more every day in every way in Jesus' name. I pray ### will totally respect me at all times, treat me like a princess, royalty, do anything for me, do anything I ask, take me anywhere I want to go, buy me anything I want, give on to me more and more abundantly in Jesus' name. I pray for my relationship with ### to be blessed, protected, flourish, stronger, closer. I pray ### can't stop thinking about me, can't wait to see me, be with me. I pray ### misses me incredibly when apart from me. I pray for ###'s love for me to grow stronger and stronger in every way every day. I pray I am the best ever thing that has ever happened to ### and for him to feel it in every part of him in Jesus' name.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying Just For You. May God's perfect will be done in Jesus' name. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~) *A Special Prayer For You~~ Have A Blessed Holiday Season! https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18259-have-a-blessed-holiday-season/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My boyfriend of two years broke up with me suddenly a month ago, after ignoring me for weeks before that. He did a 180 seemingly overnight. Everyone truly believed that we had been brought together by God, and our relationship was one of the best things that had ever happened to either of us...
Replies
9
Views
268
Please pray for us we known each other for 1 year. He asked me out last week we hung out he got sick and got better I heard from him Friday we were supposed to hang out again haven’t heard from him please pray that our relationship continues to be stronger then ever and that god blesses our...
Replies
8
Views
160
I pray for healing and speedy recovery for my boyfriend the life of my life ###. He was in a tragic motorcycle accident causing injury to his head. He's been hospitalized and sedated for almost 3 months. Now he is awake and has gained his memory and motor skills back. As we patiently wait for...
Replies
13
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom