I PRAY IN JESUS NAME THAT JESUS WOULD BRING ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter TACO
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TACO

Guest
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME THAT JESUS WOULD BRING MY HUSBAND HOME. HE HAS LEFT ME WITH ALL THE BILLS AND I AM AFRAID I WILL BE GOING HUNGRY. I HAVE LOST 20 LBS SINCE HE LEFT. HE HAS SPENT ALL HIS MONEY ON WINE AND DINING OTHER WOMEN. I PRAY THAT JESUS REBUKE AND BIND SATAN FROM OUR MARRIAGE. TO PUT A HEDGE OF THORNS AROUND ###. SO ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN HIM WILL LOSE INTEREST AND IMMEDIATELY LEAVE. HE IS ABOUT TO LEAVE ON A TRIP THIS WEEKEND WITH A WOMAN. I NEED IT TO STOP. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother went home to be with Jesus on May 15, and we held her funeral service on May 23. Because she meant so much to us, we hired a professional videographer to record the entire service so that our family could treasure those memories for years to come. When we received the finished video on...
Replies
7
Views
149
Since traveling a long distance to attend my mother's funeral on ###, my health has not been good. On ###, I accompanied my daughter to her school transfer entrance exam and was caught in a heavy rainstorm, which made me feel even worse. Lately, I have had to take increasingly stronger sleeping...
Replies
10
Views
221
So those running this site delete people's names, cities that they are from, etc. Would the Lord Jesus Christ do that? NO He would NOT. I see names of people, and cities mentioned all throughout the Bible. Those running this site their time on this site has to come to an END. This control has to...
Replies
8
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom