I pray in Jesus' name that ### can't wait ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray in Jesus' name that ### can't wait to see me be with me. I pray ### love for me is growing stronger and stronger for me every day. I pray ### totally loves me, cherishes me, totally adores me more and more in every way every day, sees me as incredibly stunning, beautiful, amazing more and more every day, falls more and more in love with me every day, gives on to me more and more abundantly in every way every day, desires me with all his heart and soul more than anything, shows all his love to me me abundantly. I pray for the love and peace of God to rule in my relationship with ###. I pray ### has the love of God towards me, will do anything for me, anything I ask, buy me anything I want. I pray in Jesus' name for my relationship with ### to be blessed, protected, flourish, get better, better, closer, stronger every day. In Jesus' name, Lord bless my time with ###, bless my Christmas with him. Lord melt all ###'s heart ways, attitude, tongue, words towards me mightly now always, bless him to treat me like princess, queen, royalty in Jesus' name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter ### she gets migraines and loses her vision pray for no more migraines and she has a cyst on her ovary pray that shrinks and goes away and my husband ### for his goiter to shrink and go away and more my blood sugar to go to a safe number and for the optic nerve in my...
Replies
8
Views
148
The Bible clearly states what happens when God's servants are rejected by people. Please pray that the heart of the legal contact person is softened and he recognises the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen. Luke 10:16 (ESV) 1 Samuel 8:7 (ESV) 2 Chronicles 36:16 (ESV) Proverbs 29:1 (ESV)...
Replies
8
Views
300
i PRAY FOR ### SALVATION AND THAT HE STOPS PLAING GAMES JESUS TOUCH THIS PERSON HEART TO SALVATION ALSO PRAY FOR MY OWN PLACE, ### I PRAY THAT YOU MAY ADOPT THESE 4 PETS IN JESUS NAME JESUS PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE VIDEO AMEN
Replies
10
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,896
Messages
16,804,419
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom