I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR WONDERFUL DOORS TO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR WONDERFUL DOORS TO OPEN UP FOR ME FOR FULL TIME RECEPTIONIST TELEPHONIST WORK IN REALLY GOOD COMPANY VERY LOCAL WHERE I STAY WITH VERY GOOD PEOPLE AND VERY GOOD SALARY THAT I WILL BE VERY HAPPY AND FILLED IN I PRAY DOORS AND OPPORTUNITIES THAT HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR ME WOULD NOW BE OPEN ABUNDANTLY FOR ME CHILD OF GOD IN JESUS NAME LORD I ASK YOU LORD TO PLEASE GRANT ME THE VERY VERY BEST WITH ALL THINGS BIG SMALL NO MATTER WHAT IT IS LORD GRANT ME THE VERY BEST EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS LORD AMAZE ME LORD GRANT ME FILLIMENT IN EVERY AREA MY LIFE BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i PRAY FOR ### SALVATION AND THAT HE STOPS PLAING GAMES JESUS TOUCH THIS PERSON HEART TO SALVATION ALSO PRAY FOR MY OWN PLACE, ### I PRAY THAT YOU MAY ADOPT THESE 4 PETS IN JESUS NAME JESUS PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE VIDEO AMEN
Replies
10
Views
441
i pray in jesus name please i dont want to give up i am fgoing through very bad situation and no one is there for me i am standing alone please i am really so hurt for what happened in my life. my husband is giving me divorce because he dont like my family so and my mother in law and sister in...
Replies
6
Views
252
heavenly father i pray in jesus name i pray for me and my husband and our marriage. please save my marriage from divorce lord i loved my husband a lot but he didn’t respect my love i did for him everything but he is seeing only my mistakes even my family did for him so much they also he is only...
Replies
10
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,475
Messages
16,777,388
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom