I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR WEATHER IN ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR WEATHER IN ### TO BE BLESSED ALOT ALOT MILDER WINTERS AND ALOT ALOT LONG LASTING GREAT SUMMERS IN ### FROM NOW ON LORD PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN LORD PLEASE STOP THIS COLD COLD HORRIBLE WEATHER IN ### NOW SOON MAKE IT ALOT MILDER SOON CANT TAKE IT IN JESUS NAME
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Fellow Prayer Warriors and brothers and sisters in Christ. I believe I am locked in a spiritual battle at the moment and the Enemy has been on the attack. I have noticed without fail that every weekend since October it would rain, disrupting my weekend Market activity in my part of...
Replies
13
Views
473
pleas to sleep and for all homeless people. Lord forgive my sins. please help the man if you are willing or send the right help to do the blinds help me to take my grandma out. help me do your will give us clear step by step directions and help me to clean property home and car for my mom and...
Replies
7
Views
335
i PRAY FOR ### SALVATION AND THAT HE STOPS PLAING GAMES JESUS TOUCH THIS PERSON HEART TO SALVATION ALSO PRAY FOR MY OWN PLACE, ### I PRAY THAT YOU MAY ADOPT THESE 4 PETS IN JESUS NAME JESUS PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE VIDEO AMEN
Replies
10
Views
443
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,702
Messages
16,791,445
Members
649,295
Latest member
Dwiontaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom