I pray in jesus name for unspeakable incredible favour ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray in Jesus name for unspeakable incredible favour to be on me with all people, all situations. Favour, Lord, grant me favour like Esther. Lord, in Jesus name, I pray for supernatural incredible financial blessings to come to me abundantly now. In Jesus name, I pray, Lord, bless me with a lot, a lot more financial security, blessings, provision in my life. In Jesus name, thank you Lord for all I have, all you have given to me, all you have ever ever done for me, all you are going to do. Father, Lord, enlarge my fiancé's financial income, faith, hope, strength, energy, motivation, make up, clothes, friends, joy, happiness. In Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Mighty Deliverer, I rise in the authority of Christ shut down every work of WITCHCRAFT --- spoken, written, or thought against me. Every curse, hex, charm, and enchantment --- I reverse it now by the BLOOD OF JESUS. Every word spoken in jealousy, every alter of bitterness, every monitoring...
Replies
7
Views
305
Father I pray in JESUS name for unspoken request Thank you
Replies
10
Views
317
Father i pray to have the funds to do a tune up and i pray my professors understand me . Father GOD oh mighty i also pray that you can help me financially here on earth i need help and i only have you it appears that way. in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,414
Messages
16,787,818
Members
648,976
Latest member
Toroadorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom