I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR ### TO HAVE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR ME TO HAVE DIVINE APPOINTMENT WITH ### SOON THIS YEAR AND FOR ME AND HIM TO HAVE DIVINE CONNECTION AND THAT HE WILL ASK ME OUT TAKE ME OUT ON DATES AND THIS RELATIONSHIP FRIENDSHIP WOULD FLOURISH AND I WOULD BE A REAL LIGHT BLESSING TO HIM LORD PLEASE BRING US BOTH TOGETHER SOON I REALLY LIKE HIM A LOT LORD PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN TO ME SOON IN JESUS NAME
 
Dear Father, I lift up her relationship with ### unto You and humbly ask Your interference and guidance on this relationship. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

father i pray in JESUS name to be healed and find me my soulmate amen
Replies
13
Views
169
Father i pray to have the funds to do a tune up and i pray my professors understand me . Father GOD oh mighty i also pray that you can help me financially here on earth i need help and i only have you it appears that way. in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
171
Father I pray in JESUS name to have peace and protect me and all of my possessions along with my friends Thank you in your name we ask amen and amen
Replies
6
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom