I pray in Jesus name for this constant cold ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray in Jesus name for this constant cold dark horrible wet cold weather in ### to cease permanently stop permanently now in Jesus name Lord I ask you to bless the weather where I live in ### I pray for great long lasting great summers in ### every years from now on in Jesus name I pray for a lot a lot a lot milder winters in ### from now on no more bad weather in ### ever ever again it is upsetting every one I pray for bad wether to stop cese permanently in Jesus name no more
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
301
The Bible clearly states what happens when God's servants are rejected by people. Please pray that the heart of the legal contact person is softened and he recognises the power of the Holy Spirit. Amen. Luke 10:16 (ESV) 1 Samuel 8:7 (ESV) 2 Chronicles 36:16 (ESV) Proverbs 29:1 (ESV)...
Replies
8
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom