I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR MY ### TO ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR MY ### TO BE MIGHTLY ENLARGED NOW IN JESUS NAME URGENT I PRAY FOR WEALTH TO COME TO ME I WANT TO BE A MONEY MISSIONARY WRITE CHEQUES FOR PEOPLE I PRAY THIS TO HAPPEN SOON LORD GRANT ME PLEASE WEALTH THAT I CAN DO THIS FOR YPUR PEOPLE YPUR GLORY REALISE WEALTH TO ME LORD SOON IN JESUS NAME THE BLESSING OF THE LORD BRING WEALTH AND HE ADDS NO SORROW TO IT BRING IT TO ME ASAP IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father Faithful king Please give light to my car hicups and I pray the new alternators work. I also ask you to give me a new place and a place for ### to be on his own. Thank you in JESUS name amen.
Replies
7
Views
245
i PRAY FOR ### SALVATION AND THAT HE STOPS PLAING GAMES JESUS TOUCH THIS PERSON HEART TO SALVATION ALSO PRAY FOR MY OWN PLACE, ### I PRAY THAT YOU MAY ADOPT THESE 4 PETS IN JESUS NAME JESUS PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE VIDEO AMEN
Replies
10
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom