I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR MY ### FRIENDS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR MY 2 FRIENDS ### TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH ME MORE REQULAR OFTEN AND TO BE ALOT BETTER FRIENDS TO ME AND I PRAY IN JESUS NAME LORD THANK YOU FOR ### MY FRIEND MELTS HIS HEART WAYS ATTITUDE LORD TAKE AWAY HIS HEART OF STONE GIVE HIM HEART OF FLESH IN JESUS NAME MELT HIS HEART TOWARDS YOU LORD MAKE HIM BELIEVE IN YOU LORD IN JESUS NAME PLEASE SEND MORE FRIENDS GOOD TRUSTING FRIENDS INTO MY LIFE SOON ENLARGE MY FRIENDS LORD AND BLESS ME WITH REALLY GOOD QUALITY FRIENDS AND REALSHIONSHIPS WITH FIFILMENT PEACE LOVE JOY IN THEM I PRAY IN JESUS NAME
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I lift up two friends ### and ###, who God has led me through signs and synchronicities, to believe are highly suited and meant to be for one another, in Jesus name. I pray, in Jesus name, that these two friends find a way to communicate. I pray, by your will, Lord Jesus, that other and...
Replies
11
Views
302
Jesus I love you and I am not perfect. I need your help. I have 2 friends ### and ### that need your help. My first friend ### will not stop drinking and doing drugs. I have done everything I can including plead with my friends mom to put my friend in rehab. However my friend mom does these...
Replies
10
Views
241
Please Pray for my friend and her mom who has been very sick with many different health problems and has doctors appointments today and tomorrow please pray for my other friend and her daughter who is pregnant and Been Showing signs of early labor..to earley Please Pray for my Spouses niece(my...
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom