I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR MY ### DESIRES ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR MY DEEPESTS DESIRES OF MY HEART DEEPEST REQUESTS TO HAPPEN SOON IN JESUS NAME I PRAY BREAKTHROUGH I PRAY FOR FINANCIAL MIRACLE TO COME TO ME SOON POSSIBLE I PRAY FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH INTO MY LIFE I CALL FINANCES TO ME FROM THE NORTH THE EAST THE WEST IN JESUS NAME
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God, You are the way. And your way is the best way. Always and forever. And so, always and forever, I want what you want for my life. As for the times I hold too tightly to my plans, I know that the closer I stay to you, you will move and mold my mind and heart to match your perfect plans...
Replies
11
Views
141
I really love her and I wanna make love to her and I wanna enjoy pleasure like David and Solomon. If God allows and forgoes others for sexual sin I’m sure he can forgive me. I can’t wait until marriage. I have needs. I have wants. It’s unrelaostic to wait. It really is.
Replies
8
Views
141
Father i pray to have the funds to do a tune up and i pray my professors understand me . Father GOD oh mighty i also pray that you can help me financially here on earth i need help and i only have you it appears that way. in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom