I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR EVERY SINGLE THING ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR EVERY SINGLE THING I AM LOOKING FOR DESIRE TO BE FOUND NOW BE AVAILABLE NOW TO BE MADE PRODUCED NOW AND TO EXCEED MY EXPECTATION PLEASE LORD ANSWER THIS IN JESUS NAME NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN IN JESUS NAME WILL I STRUGGLE TO FIND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR DESIRE I FIND AND RECEIVE ALL I AM LOOKING FOR DESIRE IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i pray for every one on this site in jesus name receive any thing be delivered but with a good motive ok? say amen halleluaah three times say ok?
Replies
8
Views
159
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke every dream and nightmare I had last night, including the one where ### moved, and the one where ### catches an attitude and tells me who my relations are. I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out, bind up, and for you to get out, get rid of, and end...
Replies
5
Views
230
Lord you made hair every single thing about hair nothing nothing is impossible for you to do lord your words say ask ask and I will receive I ask you please please please multiply multiply multiply please please lord the whole whole hair on my whole whole head please please lord incredibly...
Replies
6
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,785
Messages
16,780,971
Members
648,345
Latest member
Dwoasaruorton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom