I pray in Jesus name for every single particular ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray in Jesus name for every single particular thing I am looking for, searching for, desire to be made, produced, easy, available, and to exceed my expectations in Jesus name. I pray for victory, success, and breakthrough in finding all the things I am looking for, desire. I pray I will find them speedily, soon in Jesus name. No more struggle trying to find the things I am looking for ever in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please heal every single part of me in Jesus name please lord strengthen strengthen every single part of me please in mighty mighty power no absolutely no no side effects at all with cerelle mini pill ever in Jesus Christ name please please lord give me confidence in my self build my...
Replies
9
Views
307
I pray in Jesus name that he can protect me from all the evil and negative things people attack me with on a daily basis, all of the illegal tactics and gang stalking that is trying to ruin my life, mess up my mind and brake me down to the point of no return, they've ruined my work life, which...
Replies
5
Views
348
Lord I pray in Jesus Christ name ### a will not reject me in any way form ever please in Jesus Christ name I ask you please please lord bless me and ### a please please lord with a divine divine connection love in every single way please lord bless our relationship in every single way protect it...
Replies
9
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,670
Messages
16,779,275
Members
648,200
Latest member
Whitar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom