I pray in Jesus name for every single make ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray in Jesus name for every single makeup company and brand in ###, ###, and ### to produce the foundation, tinted moisturizers, BB creams I desire with amazing texture, consistency, color tone that meets and fits all my needs, desires, good price. I command this makeup made produced on the shelves abundantly without delay asap in Jesus name. I pray breakthrough, victory, success with this Lord. Please give these companies the wisdom, desire, right ingredients, make them do this soon Lord. I intervene. I pray my empty makeup bag totally full abundantly and running over with all the makeup I desire soon possible in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray in Jesus name that my ### can now kindly & generously help me & my sisters..my daughter & her family finally...he is ### yrs old now & he is very well off & can definitely help us financially & materially & in all our needs! Pray I get good news from this soon by mail or call or text & I...
Replies
6
Views
288
Every single man with whom I have had a relationship with...romantic attraction with...has betrayed me.. Pls pray for the spirit of betrayal and rejection to be broken and removed from my soul/spirit from its root and that these evil spirits stay away from me forever... Pls pray for healing from...
Replies
7
Views
223
Urgent please all pray every single all particular things products items new very best ever new foundations new very best evef new tinted mostruisers new very best ever long lasting great eye brow pencils in great colour tones at ### pounds great long lasting smudge proof great lip pencils in...
Replies
5
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,241
Messages
16,797,412
Members
649,789
Latest member
Valeyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom