I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR EVERY SINGLE MAKE ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR EVERY SINGLE MAKE UP COMPANY IN ### ### ### I PRAY ALL THESE COMPANYS WILL PRODUCE AMAZING NEW FOUNDATIONS TINTED MOSTRUISERS WITH AMAZING RIGHT TEXTURE COLOUR CONSTENCY THAT MEETS ALL MY NEEDS DESIRES ABUNDANTLY AND EXEEDS MY EXPECTATIONS I PRAY FOR BREACKTHROUGH I PRAY FOR THIS TO BE DONE ASAP IN JESUS NAME
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

father i pray in JESUS name that you will convict the heart of ### in Jesus, I also pray to adopt 4 last kittens and my ex to take his dog in JESUS name Father you take the stress i am only meant to worship you. so get those animals out of my friend's house they are very stressful amen
Replies
11
Views
366
JESUS you know all the details of this prayer. BRING the owners of this cats so we can be done. I also pray for ### Citizenship and I pray to move to ### in JESUS name. All safely and for several unspoken requests in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
314
i PRAY FOR ### SALVATION AND THAT HE STOPS PLAING GAMES JESUS TOUCH THIS PERSON HEART TO SALVATION ALSO PRAY FOR MY OWN PLACE, ### I PRAY THAT YOU MAY ADOPT THESE 4 PETS IN JESUS NAME JESUS PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE VIDEO AMEN
Replies
10
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom