I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR ALL MY DREAMS ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR ALL MY DREAMS, DEEP DESIRES OF MY HEART TO BE REAL, REALITY SOON IN JESUS NAME. LORD, MAKE WAYS WHERE THERE IS NO WAYS, WORK WONDERS FOR ME. PLEASE, TIRED OF TALKING ABOUT DREAMS, PRAYING ABOUT THEM, MAKE THEM ALL REAL SPEEDILY. TRANSFORM MY FAITH MIGHTILY, MAKE YOUR PROMISES COME ALIVE TO ME. AMAZE ME LORD, TOTALLY EXCEED MY EXPECTATIONS. PRAYER REQUEST WITH ALL THINGS, GRANT ME THE VERY VERY BEST WITH ALL THINGS BIG AND SMALL SOON. GIVE ME HOPE AND FUTURE JOY, HAPPINESS, FULFILMENT. LET ME EXPERIENCE REAL FULFILMENT IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE VERY SOON. INTERVENE LORD, PLEASE IN JESUS NAME.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND EDIT INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYY I GET MY HEARTS DESIRES DREAMS COME TRUE AIR HEALED IN MY LIFE WEDDING AIR IS HEALED WITH ME I HAVE UNCOMMON FAVOR I GET MY MAN TO LIKE LOVE ME MAKE LOVE HUNNY BUNNY TIME HEALED WONDERFULLY GREATLY A...
Replies
10
Views
165
LIFE IN I GET MY DREAMS COME TRUE HEARTS DESIRES MAN KING 🤴 FOR MY LIFE IM HIS QUEEN GREATLY THAT WILL BE A GOOD THING FOR MY CATS NO WORRIES THAT IM VERY ATTRACTED THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY ONLY GIVES THE BEST GREATLYYYYYY...SPECIFICALLY MY FINE ASS GUY IM A LIGHT THAT DESERVES A LIGHT THRIW AWAY...
Replies
8
Views
108
LIFE IN MY DREAMS CAN-COME TRUE TONIGHT I GET A VERY HANDSOME CUTE CHRISTIAN MAN GREATLY BOYFRIEND GREATLY THAT IS BY HIMSELF LIKE ME THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THER FOR ME I KNOW IT THATS THE BEST GODS TIMING IS PERFECT GREATLYYYYY…HOW ABOUT A CUTE GAMER GUY WE WILL START CHATTING ONLINE GREATLYYY...
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,972
Messages
16,794,137
Members
649,550
Latest member
Cheodoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom