I pray I'm removed as a target. Pretending to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray I'm removed as a target. Pretending to be no more. Lift ### from my life and place ### down gently away from me. I don't know this person. I don't know ###. In Jesus name Amen
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I used to think being strong meant never slowing down. Now I know it also means knowing when to rest and breathe. I don’t need to prove anything anymore. I’m allowed to take care of myself without guilt.
Replies
5
Views
196
I've been carrying more than I ever talk about. I learned how to keep going even when I didn't feel okay, because stopping felt like falling apart. I don't shout about my struggles, but they've shaped me in quiet ways. I'm still here, and that wasn't an accident.
Replies
5
Views
205
My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I request all of you to please pray for me. I am feeling very tired and worried about my work situation. I have been working in this company for the last four years. This is my renewal month, and my third contract in Dubai is going to be renewed. For the...
Replies
7
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,724
Messages
16,814,326
Members
650,973
Latest member
Dwiererland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom