Helplord

Faithful Servant
I pray I land that job soon (side job to make extra hours and shift I'm not allowed any extra hours at my cleaning job and Yankee candles I am only getting 5 to 10 hrs I miss my overtime extra hours and big pay check; I feel I can't win and I rely on bus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I find a job soon to pay my debt.
Replies
8
Views
375
I pray I find a job soon, I pray to the Lord you give me some sign not to give up. I’m so sad and I’m so close to giving up. I don’t think I can take much more. Please show me a sign.
Replies
10
Views
452
Pray I land a job soon that is willing to work with me.
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,142
Messages
16,796,656
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom