I pray God will help me now

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am in the pit of despair. I feel hopeless & helpless. The CT scan was abnormal; I fear that cancer has come back. The woman who has accosted me is moving into the apartment 2 feet away from me. I am trying to supplement my paltry income by winning money; I now have nothing. I feel desperate & I ask you to join your prayers to mine because I've been told that when 2 or more join their prayers together, God will answer them. I pray for good things to happen now - good health, abundance, joy, safety, a true & requited love. I give thanks & praise to God. And I thank you for your prayers. May God bless & keep you. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you get this car fixed right by the blood of Jesus with no cost to keep me safe now in Jesus name amen
Replies
5
Views
204
Let me in your presence restore me pleade Lord, please I look for you today. I'm being honest and know I am nothing without you. Will you please forgive me, for all my sins, evil, blasphemy, unrighteousness and evil way I have been living? Lord, I want to be yours. I just can't feel you. Please...
Replies
7
Views
276
Dear God help me and I get peace in my life derive me from spiritual husband God abeg
Replies
12
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,740
Messages
16,814,454
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom