I pray God will deliver me from the way ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edward

Servant of All
I pray God will deliver me from the way of everyone, I pray he will deliver me from people's ways, so that I can focus on his ways, not worry about the ways of mankind, God I pray people will be more concerned about your ways than their own ways.
 
God, listen to the pray of your child. I ask you to bless this prayer, in the name of your son Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Lord God Almighty, Help me and deliver me from all evil. There are people that are trying to bring shame and humiliation into my life but I am asking God to pour out shame on all the powers struggling to put me to shame let them be disgraced in the name of Jesus. Let no weapon formed against...
Replies
8
Views
216
I am ### years old and on 2 May I would be ###. As you all know my story and what I have been going through… A past few days draw me closer to God, I pray, I read the Bible & I watch videos about Jesus and His miracles. God has started working in my life, I am feeling peace. Today my brother...
Replies
8
Views
230
Mx ### is listening to very loud music and I am trying to sleep. Some hard rock or heavy metal music with strong basses. Lord help me to sleep. I am exhausted - I work in another city and have a sick old ###. And this young man ### is walking also, like a bear through the apartment. Lord please...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,186
Messages
16,796,950
Members
649,735
Latest member
Gruamoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom