I pray God to remove any obstacles ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE GOD REMOVE ANY OBSTACLES OUT OF OUR WAYS TO FIND THAT HELP IMMEDIATELY AT LEAST ### DAYS A WEEK AT FIRST, PLEASE BLOCK THAT V COMPLETELY FROM COMING BACK EVER, ### DESTROY ALL PLANS OF THE ENEMY TO BRING HER BACK, I BIND ALL EVEIL SPIRITS AND DEMONS WHICH HAVE PLANS TO BRING HER BACK, AND...
Replies
10
Views
548
My husband is a ### and a really toxic person. He comes from a broken family and seems to not understand (and don’t want to understand) how a family should function. He tell my children bad things about me and tries to get them to dislike me. It’s like I’m living with the devil. Please pray for...
Replies
7
Views
127
Father I come before you and the prayer warriors on this blessed site asking for your prayers I am praying desperately for a peaceful night without any confusion rebuke ### wicked intentions towards me bind it dismantle it break it destroy it silent ### in the name of Jesus I plead the blood of...
Replies
6
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom