I pray GOD that you will soften the hearts ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetty

Humble Servant of All
I pray GOD that you will soften the hearts of those against me. Please GOD, I pray for your help in getting peace of mind. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
GOD, I pray for a solution to my problems. GOD, O feel bound by the clutch of satan who seems to strike at each turn. I pray for discernment GOD, Amen. I pray that you trust my heart to open up to your desires so much that it happens because I'm struggling GOD. Absolve me GOD, AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father we come before you to ask that you soften the hearts of these two women. That you precious Lord remove the big thick walls they have built around them selves and they lash out in anger at others because they are in so much pain. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers...
Replies
13
Views
204
Jesus thank you for showing us how to overcome. I love you and appreciate you. Please forgive me of all of sins. I pray for a day that my coworkers would truly receive your word and glorify your name. I pray for joy and peace. I pray that you soften their hearts that ###, ###, ###, ###, ###...
Replies
8
Views
131
This Easter so could spend time together like a family you rebuke any negativity off of them come back and save them all Lord to come against your warrior in Jesus name if we have a blessed time together amen
Replies
10
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom