I pray God ### and I can find a church home where

BeutifultoGod

Good and Faithful Servant
I pray God ### and I can find a church home where we can develop spiritually, help us with any insecurities we have and meet Godly Christians. In Jesus Name Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get a new home to stay where I can water and grow a garden greatly without being followed by the Followers that just want everything dead or only steal kill destroy demolish everything everyone urgently period permanently forevermore..Life i claim im welcomed where I move not being...
Replies
12
Views
197
LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE ASAP FAR AS POSSIBLE GREATLY A NEW HOME SAFE SECURE GREATLYYYYYYY IN SECRET OUT OF ### OUT OF ### URGENTLYYY FROM WHERE IAM FAR AWAY WITH MY 2 CATS SATAN ### ### SHITE CREW HAVE NOTHING OF MINE MY MOMS MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR ALLIANCES OUR PETS TO KEEP GREATLYYYYYY EVER...
Replies
10
Views
176
Life in I get a new home 🏠 place to live im not being used for my energy or anything else not in Gods will greatlyyyy a miracle comes thru for me todayyyyyy..Life in I have my uncommon favor greatly to have a life im at peace in harmony no worries. Life in I get a Tv free or cheap to watch...
Replies
11
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,125
Messages
16,807,495
Members
650,566
Latest member
Aerluimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom