I pray for total healing of paralysis ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help pray for me for total healing. I was operated on about a month ago with thyroid but still not okay. Please stand with me in prayers for total healing, recovery, strength and for my marriage to be restored. My husband has left us and never even bothered to come check on me ever since...
Replies
8
Views
170
my name ### that my mother ### ### ### years ago at ### ### ### ### in ### ###. ### march ###. (bile duct inflammation and more liquid) need reduce liquid and heal inflammation. What is bile duct that around ### cm tube sharp organ located in the lower right corner of the liver. Still easy...
Replies
8
Views
209
Please pray for me ###. My name of ### from ###. I've been battling spinal injury and paralysis of my lower body (from my breast down to my feet) for the past ### years and ### months due to a car accident I was involved in on my way to work one Monday morning. It has been draining me and my...
Replies
8
Views
395
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,767
Messages
16,814,829
Members
651,004
Latest member
Snaolorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom