I pray for ### to stop ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Jesus please stop the war there is nothing you could not do, please intervene in this issue and stop the war also please increase ### prize please Jesus please. I trust you Jesus don't let hatred and Satan takeover and win, also Jesus can you help me score 100 in biology can you be with...
Replies
7
Views
151
Dear Friends, Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. I come before you with another crisis. For many months and weeks I have been Praying that the Lord grant me Provision to help my Wife return to the Philippines to see her family. Last night however before I could go to bed she dropped a...
Replies
11
Views
232
Dear Lord Jesus, Please get people to stop asking me about my job at the zoo. I don’t wanna tell them what I’m going through but sometimes I wish I could. Please get them to stop asking me and if they wanna know, they can always ask my parents so they can ask the pastor. I don’t mind them...
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom