I pray for the peace only you can give ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

debpar

Humble Prayer Partner
I pray for the peace only you can give Lord.

Give me strength to get through the day.

Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, I need your support and guidance to have a happy atmosphere in the community.
Replies
5
Views
240
My parents to stop being mean and rude to each other. Won’t be embarrassed by principal. My dad will stop being angry and be like Jesus and love my mom and stop getting aggravated by her. My sisters and I won’t cry when we see these things happening even though it’s heartbreaking. Joy in life...
Replies
7
Views
267
Lord Jesus, I want to honour you and love others but I am evil and selfish and have difficulty doing that. Have mercy on me Lord, for I need to help me to be a clean, good and holy person. Help me O Lord, for only You can
Replies
7
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,113
Messages
16,819,063
Members
651,192
Latest member
Pydoraiwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom