I pray for strength to do what I need to know, and

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray for strength to do what I need to know, and wisdom and guidance from God. I need to be shown what steps to take next.
Thank you for your help, Lord.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God gives me strength to do what I need to do.
Replies
8
Views
302
Please pray that God gives me strength to do what I need to do.
Replies
7
Views
255
I have spent so much time taking care of everyone else that I forget to care for myself. Stop feeling guilty whenever I need to rest. You want me to prioritize my health and well-being before taking care of everyone else.
Replies
9
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,696
Messages
16,791,434
Members
649,293
Latest member
Doruiririor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom