I pray for perseverance. In returning to ...

GVE62701

Servant
I pray for perseverance. In returning to my part-time job in finding a letter in earning sufficient money to pay bills in submitting a mortgage application in believing I can be helped and that GOD will help me in Jesus' name, amen.
 
I prayed for this, in Jesus Name. Amen
Last prayer posted by ### on this site.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer Ayo Lord God thank you for your faithfulness perseverance hope faith thanks from ...jpg
    quote prayer Ayo Lord God thank you for your faithfulness perseverance hope faith thanks from ...jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
  • quote prayer Ayo prayer for today help strength hope new day morning Lord God with me help in ...jpg
    quote prayer Ayo prayer for today help strength hope new day morning Lord God with me help in ...jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 1
  • quote prayer Ayo wait faith hope help faithful to promises patience Lord God making a way colo...jpg
    quote prayer Ayo wait faith hope help faithful to promises patience Lord God making a way colo...jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1
  • quote prayer HMC1957 finances money provide Dear God Lord bless the work of our hands hearts L...png
    quote prayer HMC1957 finances money provide Dear God Lord bless the work of our hands hearts L...png
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
John 14:13-14, “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 
John 14:13-14, “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to pray for my son to persevere in going to school and take his exam. He might not be confident now, but through taking exams, it will help him to grow and become more confident in sitting for papers. Please help him to learn to be consistent in his learning before taking O-levels in...
Replies
7
Views
304
📖 Infallibility and Benefits of The Scriptures: Gives Wisdom that Leads to Eternal Life, 2 Tim 3:15, Inspired by God, 2 Tim 3:16, Encourages Trust in "God Who Cannot Lie," Titus 1:2, Hebrews 6:18, "Thus by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take...
Replies
9
Views
114
📖 Infallibility and Benefits of The Scriptures: Gives Wisdom that Leads to Eternal Life, 2 Tim 3:15, Inspired by God, 2 Tim 3:16, Encourages Trust in "God Who Cannot Lie," Titus 1:2, Hebrews 6:18, "Thus by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take...
Replies
8
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom