I pray for patience and continued faith. I know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy

Servant
I pray for patience and continued faith. I know His blessings are on their way, but at times I experience anxiety and worry of all the obligations I have to meet daily. I pray to ease these feelings. I pray that I may live life with ease, with happiness, and good health. I pray that financial compensation comes to me easily and effortlessly. I pray that my dreams are fulfilled with blessings beyond what I thought was possible. I thank You God for your continued love and blessings. I pray that You continue to watch over my business and myself and loved ones.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for patience and guidance for my relationship. I know God is working on both of us according to his plan, so I continue to pray for God is good. I pray for continued strength with Jesus by my side as I continue forward in this journey step by step. I pray God fills his heart with love...
Replies
9
Views
1K
I pray for patience and also mercy to remove an unwanted guest from my house in Jesus' name.
Replies
7
Views
304
I pray for patience with ### and positive thoughts for our relationship.
Replies
9
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,195
Messages
16,797,054
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom