I pray for my wife Susan health and pray for work for myself

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

I pray for my wife Susan health and pray for work for myself

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My name is Susan Nancy Nabwire I come from Nairobi Kenya I have been watching you pastor through online and today I have come to reach you Man of God. I got married 2017 to my husband Kevin ogutu and we only have one child ( girl) but since then we have not gotten another one , this has been a...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I have a selfish request to ask of You. Can you put it on the heart of Susan at work to email me today letting me know my check is ready to be picked up? I Thank You and ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Lord my wife and I need healing of are mental state , health , sins of the past and are marriage. Please lord give me justice .
Replies
Views
Pray for my wife for good health. She is having a big boil that is very painful. Also pray our two children for God's protection and good health.
Replies
Views
Urgent prayers for my wife , are kids life , school , health, help us at work and home lord , pls restore my marriage . Thank you
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom