I pray for my wife ### health and pray for work for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
I pray for my wife ### health and pray for work for myself
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife, healing of back, shoulder and neck, may she be blessed with all the answers she needs to fix problems at work and have the peace and joy of the Lord.
Replies
6
Views
969
Please pray for my wife, her managers are making her work alone some days at work and it is unsafe because she works with a lot of unstable people who are her clients. Many spent lots of time in prison. Please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
370
Pray for work as I am don't know how I am going to pay my bills as I haven't had one days work this week and I need work as people are demanding ### to ### pound a week and I have nothing and pray as all I want is constant work Pray as I feel noone cares for me or loves me Pray for my health and...
Replies
8
Views
407
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,185
Messages
16,819,892
Members
651,234
Latest member
Spleirhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom