I pray for my ### that God ...

Basetha

Prayer Partner
I pray for my children that God help them to be of a good behavior and fear God. I pray for my interview the Lord should remove fear from me and help me to answer all the questions they will ask me with boldness. God help me to get admission to do the PhD. God help me to be able to remember all that I have learned. Lord help me For this I pray to the Lord.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
I pray for my children that God help them to be of a good behavior and fear God. I pray for my interview the Lord should remove fear from me and help me to answer all the questions they will ask me with boldness. God help me to get admission to do the PhD. God help me to be able to remember all that I have learned. Lord help me For this I pray to the Lord

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.




Romans 8:28
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will be exiting my college and this ### will be my exit interview with other people. I hope for a very successful exit and that I will be able to answer all questions with poise and conduct. I pray that I am in a very good condition and that the teachers and counselor that will be asking me...
Replies
11
Views
123
Father please let my car make it through it all . the smog and everything else. Thank you for my school allowance and everything . Please show me how to sing today amen . and bless all my friends here on this site and when i am able i will donate again . Thank you GOD bless you all amen
Replies
12
Views
149
Lord, help my coworkers s they present and answer questions today. Give them the knowledge they need. May everyone who attends or watches it take advantage of everything they could get for free. Thank you for helping. Leave no problems.
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,808
Messages
16,803,725
Members
650,314
Latest member
Asheshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom