I pray for my rheumatoid arthritis to vanish permanently. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine4Yeshua

Beloved of All
I pray for my rheumatoid arthritis to vanish permanently. I pray that my ### is approved so that I may help others, hopefully before spring. I pray the Father leads me to my equally yoked helpmate (2 Corinthians 6:14). I pray to be a virtuous woman, so that I may be worth far more than rubies (Proverbs 31:10) and that I am a crown to him. I pray that I never doubt God's plan for my life, for he knows his plans for me for hope and a future (Jeremiah 29:11). I pray for happiness and peace (Galatians 5:22).
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
GOD LOVES YOU & HAS A PLAN FOR YOU. GOD IS LOVE, HE SENT HIS ONLY SON JESUS CHRIST TO LIVE A PERFECT ON EARTH. JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS, ON THE THIRD DAY GOD RAISED JESUS OUT FROM THE TOMB !!!!

JESUS IS SITTING IN ALL SPLENDOR & GLORY ON HIS THRONE ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER !!!! JESUS CHRIST IS THE KING OF KINGS & THE LORD OF LORDS !!!! JESUS IS THE ALPHA & OMEGA, THE BEGINNING & THE END, THE FIRST & THE LAST !!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
I pray for my rheumatoid arthritis to vanish permanently. I pray that my ### is approved so that I may help others, I pray the Father leads me to my equally yoked helpmate. I pray to be a virtuous woman, I pray that I never doubt God's plan for my life. I pray for happiness and peace.
Replies
16
Views
165
N
  • Locked
Please pray that my rheumatoid arthritis gets better without the need for strong medications. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
138
  • Locked
I pray for healing of rheumatoid arthritis for my ###, and that one stops smoking.
Replies
9
Views
60
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,971
Messages
16,794,124
Members
649,549
Latest member
Wyorgion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom