I pray for my rheumatoid arthritis to vanish ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God in Heaven, I pray to you in Jesus name to bring blessing and favour upon my life. I THANK YOU Lord Jesus for bringing me to this wonderful site to be prayed with and for. I posted a prayer the other day when I was at my lowest and very close to giving up on my life that you have...
Replies
9
Views
1K
I’m almost 9 months pregnant. I’m tired, I’m still working full time, I will work until I go into labor. I’m going to lose my job at the birth. We need my income, but we don’t get to keep it. I don’t have a car seat or a stroller, I have about 5 pairs of clothes for my baby for each age she will...
Replies
11
Views
685
I pray for my ### stabilise her health may you heal her oh God strengthen her that she may have more hope and energy as she is the one I look up to, I have no other support system. I pray for my academics see me through as I am nearly graduating also give me a pass oh God in my last semesters...
Replies
8
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,978
Messages
16,794,172
Members
649,554
Latest member
Whlaraosor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom