I pray for my love who is not with. I

Cecilia Acom

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for my love who is not with. I pray that may the almighty God bless us and unite us very. And I pray wherever my soulmate may he think of me always. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying to God to unite me with my love. Mysterious things have been happening in my life. I asked God for a marriage, a happy relationship with her, but it feels like I am under heavy spiritual attack and the people closest to me trying to hijack my relationships and I cannot be...
Replies
10
Views
222
Guys, I today have gone and looked at porn even though I told my friend that I would stop but I still love it. It’s now bad to a point where I don’t even regret it and feel full on numbness to the heart to keep on going, looking at porn, and procrastinating and I should pray, read the Bible, and...
Replies
8
Views
155
Please pray for my loved one who has gone missing and is very vulnerable
Replies
10
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom