I pray for my intrusive thoughts to ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray for my intrusive thoughts to leave now and that I will be able to go out tomorrow.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
I pray for my intrusive thoughts to leave now and that I will be able to go out tomorrow
Praying that Jesus will speak to your heart and mind and show you how you can reach heaven... Our life on earth is very short and we should walk in the ways of the Lord...... He loves you and cares for you.
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dr increased my dose. Please pray through The LORDs grace I can get some relief on these intrusive thoughts they are pretty relentless. Appreciate the prayers
Replies
12
Views
181
I recently broke up with my boyfriend due to us being unequally yoked and I now keep having intrusive thoughts about him now dating other people (some of these thoughts may be due to spiritual warfare). Please pray this would stop. It's so painful. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
116
Please pray for me about constant intrusive thoughts related to some painful experiences I had recently that occurred partially from my making bad/sinful decisions and also from spiritual warfare attacking me while I was making those decisions. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom