I pray for my friend that u give a roof over ###'s head

val Ramsey

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for my friend that you give a roof over her head and that her ex stop harassing her and she is able to get full custody of her/children's. I also pray that my doctor listens to me about feeling depressed still and up my medicine without any judgements. In your name amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I come before you in the Mighty name of Jesus ask for favor in this situation. prayers for a roof to stay over my ### head. I'm Jesus Name Amen
Replies
9
Views
288
Hello I pray to maintain a roof over my head as I seek ways to get the funds needed to pay my back rent. I have no where to go if I lose my apartment due to unjust job loss. This week I reached out and most agencies need to see that an eviction case has been started and income before they can...
Replies
9
Views
368
My name is ### and I gotta statement then I will tell you what I am needing. The Lord has been really good to me and if he never would have taken everything away from me from a job, home, all my friends that are not Christians and don't believe like I have, and Christians that I love very much...
Replies
6
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,823
Messages
16,781,220
Members
648,380
Latest member
Bhoilville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom