I pray for love in my life with my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

prayingforlove

Faithful Servant
I pray for love in my life with my husband and my family. Give me the strength I need to handle all the trials I'm faced with. Lead my way to a better place to live and work. I love you Lord. Show me where to go and what to do. Heal my body and dwell within my heart. I pray for all the misfortunes in this world. I pray for all the lonely hearts. I pray I'm able to help others. May the doors open wide for me to be a better Christian. Thank-you God for all the blessings in my life. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, ###. My prayer intention is specifically for my partner, ###. I pray for his mental health to be better. I trust in the Heavenly Father that he will have the emotional vitality he needs in his everyday life. I also seek for his success both in business and in life. May we live a faithful...
Replies
9
Views
129
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My name is ###, and I am from ###. I currently serve as ### at a ###. By God's grace, I was also ordained as a pastor in ### and have had opportunities to preach God's Word in neighboring...
Replies
10
Views
181
I request prayers that God helps me to let go of all anger, resentment, hatred and rage and that He helps me to experience more love and joy in my life. Also, that I can let go of all judgement of life, of myself and of others and that I can live in gratitude and appreciation of all the...
Replies
8
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,890
Messages
16,804,397
Members
650,369
Latest member
Astoollaenrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom