I pray for ###. I need new ### who ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perseverance

Humble Prayer Partner
I pray for ###. I need new ### who are good for me and accept me for who I am. May God guide me through this process. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in my notice period and will have to leave my company on July 30. I need a new job, please pray.
Replies
10
Views
165
First, I must thank God and give praise, because he sent a person to stand up for me at work! It is a person who is a new manager. I am so grateful for this. Thank you, Jesus! Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position next week. Please help me get...
Replies
17
Views
215
In the name of jesus Christ Brothers and sisters, pls pray for me for a new job, God is great who made me to came to know from an unfavorable person, who use to always fight with me, Glory to Jesus, Now I understand God will make good things even through enemies, In the name of Jesus see my...
Replies
11
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,345
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom