I pray for happiness, a financial blessing to pay off ###

jcjcpurple

Beloved of All
I pray for happiness, a financial blessing to pay off my debt, increase my credit score and a pay raise to move in September, to pay off car in March, and a blessing for my children to get on track with their lives and no more depending on me to help them out. ###'s test results come back negative and that she is healthy, she receive a financial blessing to pay off her car and remove my name, and continue to be a good mom to her children. ### continue to work the good job she received, get caught up on her rent and pay off her car loan, pay off her tickets, and find happiness in her life. Watch over her as she continues to drive making deliveries for her part-time job keep her safe and that she return home safe tonight. ### start being a father to his boys and stop blaming everyone else for his flaws, and ### start being a good mother to them and protect them, and teach them to be good respectable young men. ### continue to be blessed with a job and apartment. Continue to bless ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### my grandchildren keep them safe and healthy. Bless ### keep him safe and healthy. Also, I pray that you answer the prayers of everyone that is going through something. In Jesus Name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family is wanting to move but money is keeping us from doing so. My dad puts a lot of the financial issues on himself even though it’s not his fault, he constantly thinks he’s not enough and is always in a state of self-loathing. All I’m asking is for some prayers for his happiness and...
Replies
6
Views
266
Please pray for my family and I. I worry so much about my kids. My youngest daughter I worry about because she is vocal about her mental health struggles and she keeps me up at night when she cries. Her math tutor wasn’t able to come and she has a math test tomorrow. Please pray for alternatives...
Replies
7
Views
257
Dear Lord, free my heart and mind with all the pains I always remembered whenever I looked at my husband. As promised I'll always be there for my kids till they will have their own family and as long as you let me live. Help me to endure more and even longer, be a good person as much as I can...
Replies
10
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom