I pray for God's intervention in my life I pray that God bless my family and loved ones I commit my result in God's hand I ask for a turnaround encounter I commit my business in God’s hands, I pray it grows every second
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Could you please pray for my marriage and God's intervention and to rebuke the devil's hand over my relationship and over my spouse's mind and to restore what the devil's trying to destroy And save my marriage that God put together
Please pray for victims of gang stalking who are calling out to God the Father night and day, begging for their freedom from torture and not getting it, no matter what choices they make / actions they take. They're being tortured without end and without cause by wicked and unreasonable people...
Please pray with me concerning a long-standing matter before God. I am asking God to intervene and bring His righteous judgment, truth, and resolution to my situation. My petitions before Him are few and clear: **deliverance, prosperity, marriage, fulfillment of His promises and prophecies, and...