Oktan

Humble Prayer Warrior
I pray for God's favor in my life,
I pray for wisdom and understanding to my second semester exam,
to be loved, financial blessing,
I pray for success in my exam.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray for God's favor in my life, I pray for wisdom and understanding to my second semester exam, to be loved, financial blessing, I pray for success in my exam
I prayed for this. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

*Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*



Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Keep us safe, healthy, and protected. Bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to continue to grow in Your Word, Your Ways, and the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Thank You God. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Just said a prayer for you, friend, that the Lord will give you wisdom and guidance you're seeking regarding semester exams and meet all your needs in significant ways according to His will. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I declare God's favor over my rental unit. I thank God for everything. I declare God's favor over my PhD, comps exam and prospectus and dissertation writing. I declare God's favor over my job as well. Thank you for letting me see that I was functioning painfully under a false self narrative...
Replies
8
Views
147
I declare God's favor over my rental unit. I thank God for everything. I declare God's favor over my PhD, comps exam and prospectus and dissertation writing. I declare God's favor over my job as well. Thank you for letting me see that I was functioning painfully under a false self narrative...
Replies
6
Views
159
Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,824
Messages
16,803,869
Members
650,322
Latest member
Klpaesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom